(1) Riders must pre-enter on line by 9 AM the Thursday prior to race day via the provided web link (This link will usually be listed in the new article on the frontpage a week before race day).
(2) The on-line entry form should be completed by the rider personally and all mandatory fields (including the Cycling Australia licence number) should be completed.
(3) Riders can officially withdraw from a race by scratching in the interface. You will receive an email confirming your scratching or withdrawal from the event/race.
(5) J17 riders can only enter senior grades they are competitive in - this will also need to be confirmed by our handicapping team. J17 riders can not ride distances further than the championship distances set out in the Australian Tech Regs (JW17=50km, JM17 = 70km). J17 riders MUST ride with their gears correctly locked out at all times
(1) You must pre-enter via the online entry system.
(2) Riders can officially withdraw from the race by by scratching by 12.00 noon on the Friday before the race. You will receive an email confirming your scratching or withdrawal from the event/race.
(3) Riders who have not officially withdrawn from the race in accordance with (2) above but simply do not attend the event will be expected to pay the entry fee PLUS the race day entry fee next time they enter a race (i.e. two entry fees for one race).
Please note that race-day entry stewards will be working from entry lists prepared by the Handicapping Committee and cannot discuss or change grades or marks.
Riders should also note that Northern Combine Cycling is not a cycling club and is therefore not able to accept licence applications or issue one or three race permits in its own right. Unlicensed riders should make any such arrangements with one of the cycling clubs that make up the Northern Combine.
(1) Riders who fail to complete their volunteer duty will be charged $50 recovery fee, and,
(2) they will not be allowed to enter any Northern Combine races until this recovery has been paid, and,
(3) they will be charged the full non-volunteer entry fee for all future races until such time as they have completed their volunteer duty.
Please choose your date carefully, if you cannot commit to participating in the roster system, you may wish to pay the full entry fee per race (inc the NVL). If you choose to put your name on the roster, you must fulfill your duty or arrange a proxy in your place.